Willow's Diary Jul 26, 2016 17:32:20 GMT -6
Post by Willow on Jul 26, 2016 17:32:20 GMT -6
In this diary I will record my travels and all whom I have met.
- City of Black: In Bern, I traveled to Mark's Town to cleanse it of any evil. I chased off a demon, but was sickened by Sea Fever. A young man named Oya rescued me, and another man named Augustus was a pleasant conversationalist.
- Layers (support): I decided to travel with Oya through Bern. We waited out a storm in a cave and talked about our past and goals.
- Refugee at Little Rock: In Little Rock, a Bernese town, Oya and I met a young blacksmith, Lisa. I was quite snippy towards her - I believe I'd become attached to Oya and fancied she was trying to steal him. We saw the same demon from Mark's Town, who was actually apparently a man, and I got quite drunk. It was a confusing time.
- Holy Rain: I visited the church of Little Rock and sought guidance from Elimine on whether to spend my life with Oya or not. The answer was surprisingly quick to arrive, and positive.
- The Ship of the Drowned: Oya and I traveled to the Western Isles to meet his mother Nya. We were attacked by pirates, and it was revealed that Oya himself came from a family of pirates. Elimine have mercy. His mother gave her approval to our union, though, so it was a silver lining.
- Beneath the Skin (support): Oya and I returned to Etruria, to visit my hometown of Faresh. Along the way, we talked of the light and the shadow, of day and night, and Oya decided to turn his heart to the Saint and ask for her guidance.
- Reunions: I brought Oya to meet my parents, and after a slightly embarrassing introduction, we had a good conversation and a good meal. My father gave his blessing to our marriage, and Oya and I rejoiced.
- The Light of Truth (support): Oya revealed that he had released the Sea Fever into Mark's Town. Though it filled my heart with sorrow, I was consoled by the fact that he had changed and now was following the way of light and truth.
- The Ties That Bind: Oya and I were married in all the glamour and celebration Faresh could offer! <3
- Blessed Solitude: I met Kato, a young altar boy, at a church in Etruria and listened to his story. I also trained him a bit in light magic to boost his confidence.
- Friends in New Places: On my way towards the border on an errand for Oya, a rainstorm caused me to stop at a barn. I conversed with Ilheod and Venessa, both Wyvern riders, and Alizarin, a scholar of sorts. I could not stay long, however, and was forced to push on in order to get to the destination in time for Oya.
- It was Tuesday: In a town in Bern, I chased after a thief to help a young woman who called herself Myscha. Two other users of Elimine's power, Mystigan and Borgus, also made appearances, though the thief would have still been apprehended even had it been only me. My power was enough to rain heavenly justice upon him.
- Saint or Sinner: In Etruria, I spoke to a cleric named Miriam who was a bit clumsy. I helped her feel more relaxed and confident, and we shared a meal together. It was most enjoyable!
- New Path, New Discoveries: Together with a pupil named Ventus, I defended an Etrurian clinic from attackers. I also inspired Ventus to gain confidence and self-assuredness.
- Rumor on a Wind: Just when things were going well, a huge man and his 'pet' normal sized, outspoken, and vile man caused trouble for a young woman. Oya and I were thoroughly confused by the whole matter, and got nowhere trying to reason with them.
- Land Meets Sea: With Oya, I met Augustus from Mark's Town and prepared to assault the City of Heroes. Anything to make Oya happy. Orland, a large knight, and Oleg, the man from way back, were there as well. A new ally, Dietrich, added his sword skills to our band. We concluded our preparations here in Bern and departed for Sacae.
- Siege East (1): We attacked the City of Heroes. Our forces were opposed by many powerful enemies: A man with a frost-covered axe, his corrupted strategist, a man with a lava axe, a swordsman with the power of wind, a powerful Anima sage, a hero, a Pegasus knight, and a Cavalier. It was a brutal battle that had no clear winner.
- The Plague of War: Oya and I lead a group of fighters, including Dietrich, a new axeman Carmichal, and a Warrior, Hugo, into battle back in Sacae under the flag of the Inquisition. We captured a fort after heavy fighting and an intense breach, and are now using it as a base.
- Darkness Surrounding, Light Within: Hugo met me at the Church and delivered gifts for our family. We spoke about duty, both to family and country, and I was able to reconcile myself to continuing the fight for St. Elimine, confident now that I was not neglecting my responsibilities as a mother.
- The Burning Heretic: Ongoing